English 3, Post 4, 'A Meal or Food you really like'

If I have to write about some food that I like, I think I would write about Chilean hot dogs. I don't think there is anything better than a humble "completo."
I love the complete one because it is very versatile, it can be a lunch, snack, or dinner. Also because they are a combination of many ingredients that together are very good for a relatively low price. It is also very accessible, everywhere they sell this food.

I honestly don't know how good it is for my health. But I do know that I enjoy it a lot and for me that is enough, I am able to exercise to be able to enjoy a Chilean hot dog with friends is something very rewarding for me and my life. I have very good memories of this typical chilean food.

I remember when my mother prepared them with tea and invited my friends to eat. It was very nice after playing.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A time a travel to the future

English 3, Post 6, 'How can your major make the world a better place'